Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy class day

It's here already: the first day of the last semester. I have roughly three months to finish my master's thesis -- about which I probably write more pretty soon.

I'm taking "Introduction to Software Engineering" and "System Engineering Program Management and Evaluation." This is the only semester when I've taken two classes that are both "concepty" rather than "mathy" or "programmy." However, since my thesis is both mathy and programmy, that more than fills this particular void in my life.

Anyway, here's my term paper from summer. The professor mailed me an evaluation, writing simply:

The paper describes issues in web tagging with several examples. The paper
is in the form that it can be submitted to a computer magazine with
little effort.

That sounds pretty complimentary. Anyone out there who works for a computer magazine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment