I usually don't sit and watch TV while doing nothing else, but I'll frequently have it on in the background while doing other activities.
- Finished season 5 of Doctor Who on Netflix instant watch this morning (which is why I decided to create this list). Now I have to wait for season 6 to end so I can start queuing it. I enjoyed it immensely. Lynnea will not watch it because as far as she's concerned, David Tennant is the last Doctor Who. Won't even give Matt Smith the time of day. Poor Matt.
- I've been streaming audio of the BritCom The IT Crowd on my Android in the car. Nearly done with the series. The only time this does not work is when they do musical interludes with lots of laugh track, as there is clearly some visual comedy going on that I'm missing. Almost done with the entire series. It's enjoyable, but kind of a stupider version of Big Bang Theory, which is unfortunately not available on instant watch. Stupider because in BBT, you can tell that the nerd jokes are authentic and loving. In ITC, half the time they are clearly speaking complete gibberish for laughs.
- I finished rewatching (or relistening to) Buffy a while back, but I never did get through Angel. Nearly done with Season 2 now, but it's been lower priority for me than "Who".
- Lynnea and I are now about two seasons behind Dexter. Added Season 5 to the DVD queue as it's not available on instant.
- Got Ben hooked on Third Rock From the Sun. One of the all-time great comedies, IMHO. I'm saving episodes for when he's around and we have nothing else to do.
- Watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. Promising start, I think, so I'm saving more episodes for later. It was recommended by a coworker who, in turn loves Game of Thrones and has to put up with my constant danger of spoiling the series.
- Speaking of which, season 2 of Thrones starts up again in April, so I'll be going to my sister's again for screenings. Woohoo!
- We still have about one and a half seasons of Quantum Leap that Lynnea's never seen, and we watch it at the rate of about one episode every two months. That oughta take a while.