Friday, August 04, 2006

Papers from Spring 2006

Some time ago, I said that I intended to post the final projects I did for my first semester in grad school. I posted them, but forgot to link them. Here they are:

Implementing Natural Language (Software Validation and Verification), written with Kevin Driver, Louis Helm, and Oswin Housty.

Guns and Crime (Data Mining), written with Chip Killmar

I can imagine very few people who would find these papers a thrilling read, but you might like to know what I was so busy with through the months of April and May. And they did help me get my A's in the class.

Speaking of which, it's not official yet, but early feedback indicates I almost definitely have another A for my latest class (The Practice of Programming).

Starting in two weeks, I will be taking two new classes: Wireless Computing, and Distributed Systems.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your grades! It sounds like the hard work has been paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 PM

    I just saw Bowling for Columbine and was discussing Gun Control with my rommmate and remembered about this paper and read it. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete