Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coulter vs. Coulter

Bet you never thought you'd hear Ann Coulter call president Bush "stupid," did you?

Ann Coulter, 5/30/07:
"Americans -- at least really stupid Americans like George Bush -- believe the natural state of the world is to have individual self-determination, human rights, the rule of law and a robust democratic economy. On this view, most of the existing world and almost all of world history is a freakish aberration."

Gosh, what are we to make of American citizens who don't support our dear president? Oh, I know!

Ann Coulter, 6/23/04:
COLMES: "Are all the American people that don't support him dumb?"
COULTER: "No. I think, as I indicated in my last book, they're traitors."

Git a rope.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a slightly more inteligent version of Australia's Pauline Hanson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, if you listened to our show more then you'd know all about Ann Coulter. And I don't know Pauline Hanson, but I find it hard to believe that Ann is a more intelligent version of ANYONE.

    For more Coulter hilarity, see my past posts on the subject...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Coulter contradicting herself regarding whether "true" Americans like W or not is a new low for her. Or maybe its a new high. I can't really tell with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get a promotion I will be upgrading my internet access so I don't get burned on downloads.

    Ann Coulter sounds like she can string two words together. Pauline Hanson didn't understand the word xenophobic and spawned a now famous saying "please explain".

    If your extremely bored you can check out

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson

    ReplyDelete