Thursday, April 12, 2007

Glug glug

I hate to say it, but I'm becoming quite addicted to bottled vanilla Frappuccino. During the weeks when I've been regularly staying up late on homework, such as this week, it has been my caffeinated beverage of choice. My dad has been brewing his own coffee every morning since I was a kid, so he's kind of a connoisseur, and I bet he'd be disappointed in me. I have simpler tastes, though: you buy the bottle and you drink it.

It's not a very frugal choice compared to, say, Mountain Dew. But it is both cheaper and easier than actually going to Starbucks or Seattle's Best down the street and buying something from them.

Of course, as everyone knows, Starbucks is evil. I guess I should start feeling guilty now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Frappacinos need to go on my list of proof that there is no God. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling your pain. We are doing a dry run of software rollout tonight. I will be working for about 21 hours straight.

    Up to diet coke no 6.

    ReplyDelete